Welcome To The Waggon & Horses - Pub Restaurant
The Waggon & Horses is a friendly and comfortable pub, owned, and run by Joe & Lorraine Smith.
We offer an extensive daily menu with specials, plus a full traditional Sunday lunch menu and special occasions.
We are situated on the top of what is locally known as the deep cutting, on the A6018 Mottram Road between Stalybridge and Glossop.
We have a full range of traditional Frederic Robinsons beers and an extended wine list.
All food is freshly prepared by our dedicated team of chefs, headed by Malcolm Goddard.
Our beer gardens are the ideal place to enjoy a cool drink on a hot summers day.
Download Our Menus
- Main Menu
- Served: Mon – Sat | Noon – 9pm
- Sunday Lunch
- Served: Sunday | Noon – 8pm
- Start The Week Menu
- Served: Mon – Wed | 6pm – 9pm
- Seniors Lunch
- Served: Mon – Sat | Noon – 2pm
- Children’s Menu
- Served: Mon – Sat | Noon – 8pm
- Sample Lunch Time Specials
- Served: Mon – Sat | Noon – 3pm
- Sample Evening Specials
- Served: Mon – Sat | 3pm – 8pm
- Thursday Grill Night
- Served: Thur | 6pm – 9pm
- Wine List